Transparency (§409.988 Compliance)
Family Support Services of Suncoast is a community-based care lead agency contracted with the Department of Children and Families. We strive for transparency in financial stewardship and our practices that ensure safety, stability and quality of life for children in our care.
- Average caseload of active case managers within the system of care is 21.76. (Filled Positions)
- Turnover rate for case managers and case managers supervisors for the previous 12 months is 14.7%. (2022 only)
- The total number of case managers who have 25 or more cases on their caseload is 35, which is 48.61% of case managers. (Filled Positions)
- The percentage of required home visits completed is 96.76%.
- Performance on outcome measures required pursuant to s.409.997 for previous 12 months.
Americans with Disabilities Act
As a lead community-based care agency for child welfare services, Family Support Services of Suncoast is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the delivery of services to qualified individuals with disabilities including the deaf and hard of hearing. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. Anyone who requires an accommodation or auxiliary aid/service for effective communication should contact us or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8770 (Voice) or 1-800-955-8771 (TTY).